If you're like me, you watch a good amount of Netflix . We don't have cable at all, so Netflix it is! I started our subscription in about late 2014 if I remember right and it's the best $8.25 spent a month!
My Top 5 Favorite Netflix Shows:
1. Sons of Anarchy - My husband and I got hooked on this show initially when we found it on Netflix, and actually ended up staying up until 3am often watching many episodes. The plot is a great one in this show and has you on the edge of your seats a lot of the time. Unfortunately, there's only 7 seasons of it and none more being made, so enjoy it!
2. Criminal Minds - I hadn't watched much more than a couple of episodes before of Criminal Minds, but we just love this show now and watched all 11 seasons a couple of times already. The episodes as you get further into the seasons get more intense crime wise, but all in all its a great show with an excellent cast who definitely know how to do their jobs.
3. Orange Is The New Black - Oh yes, I am a big fan of this crazy and funny show. It may not be meant to be funny in reality as it takes place in a women's prison, but it has a funny yet serious plot line. Oh and don't forget Orange Is The New Black Season 5 comes to Netflix on June 9!
4. NCIS - Oh yes, I am a HUGE fan of Gibbs on NCIS so of course I have to add NCIS to my list of favorite shows on Netflix. I can't wait until they add season 14 to Netflix so we can watch more of it. With not having cable, we aren't able to watch season 14 yet.
5. Life Below Zero - If you're looking for a really neat show that is reality for some people, Life Below Zero is the show to watch. It's really fascinating to see how people in Alaska in these far out areas actually live day to day, and cold months to warm months surviving on hunting and fishing for their meals. They are 500 miles away from the closest store or anything like that, so imagine how life would be living like that.
- Media Kit