What's your money saving recipe for dinner that you enjoy making?
I have been asked numerous times to make a post about money saving recipes for dinner meals, and I thought I'd share one with you that we enjoy.
Taco Dip Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 lb pack of hamburger
- 1 tall bottle of taco sauce
- Metal bowl for mixing
- Bag of shredded cheese (I use cheddar)
- Head of lettuce
- Small container of sour cream
- Brown 1 lb hamburger
- Place in a bowl and add taco sauce to the hamburger
- Get a cake pan and add the hamburger mix to the bottom of the pan
- Slice or dice a head of lettuce and do a second layer as lettuce
- Add shredded cheese to the top
- Top it off with as much sour cream as you'd like it to have
Once it's all mixed and added to the pan, get a bag of tortilla chips and enjoy!