Netflix isn't just for parents, they have a lot of fun kids movies and shows to choose from too!
Our kids have certain shows that they just love, so I'll share them below with you.
What are your kids favorites on Netflix??
Our Kids Top 5 Favorite Netflix Shows:
1. Jessie - For our older two and sometimes our toddler too, they just love the Disney show called Jessie. It's a funny show about a nanny who ends up in NYC watching a family's crazy kids who are always up to something!
2. Word Party - This show is more geared for the younger kids, and our toddler son absolutely LOVES Word Party!!! Every single day in the morning when he wakes up, he points at our Roku controller which is his way of saying he wants to watch his show.
3. Liv & Maddie - Our older two children love to watch Liv & Maddie. They play twin sisters on the show, and one is a musician while the other one enjoys playing basketball. It's a great show for kids, especially for siblings.
4. Goldie and Bear - I am sure that this show is a favorite in most homes who have a toddler or preschooler. It's a cute and fun show for younger kids to enjoy the adventures that best friends Goldie and Bear have.
5. Kazoops - Our toddler got into this show when I did a campaign with a PR rep for promoting season 1. Well, now they just added season 3 so we are in the process of watching it throughout the week as we can.
- Media Kit