Keep in mind, I'm nursing so bottles are not a need unless absolutely needed for pumped milk.
Right now, here's what's packed in our diaper bag.
- A stack of diapers for our daughter and wipes- 3 onesies, 2 sleepers, a pair of socks for our baby girl
- diapers or pull ups, 2 pairs of pants, a shirt, a pair of socks, shoes, and 1 sleeper for our son
- 2 burp cloths
- Changing pad for diaper changes
- Nursing cover until I choose not to use it
- Pacifier and pacifier clip
- Sippy cup for our son and snacks for him
I want to see what YOU pack in your own diaper bags, so comment and tell me!