Why? I have no idea, but I finally found something to use it in!
Usually, my husband is the one who makes the potato salad when we eat it but he's not been home today so I decided to try and make it on my own and see how well it turns out!
What you'll need to make Potato Salad:
- 4 or 5 Potatoes
- Mayo or Miracle Whip
- Sweet Relish
- 5 Boiled Eggs
- One or two fresh celery sticks
- Half an onion
How to make this Potato Salad
1. First, you'll need to wash off about 4 or 5 potatoes. Then you'll skin them and dice them into small bite size pieces.
2. Boil the diced potatoes for about 10 - 15 minutes like you normally would for making mashed potatoes.
3. Drain the potatoes in the sink.
4. Place in a bowl or container.
5. Mix in 2 or 3 big spatula spoonfuls of Mayo OR Miracle Whip until mixed to your liking.
6. Mix in one or two diced celery sticks into the mix.
8. Mix in 2 tablespoons of sweet relish and a squeeze or two of mustard.
9. Once all of the ingredients are mixed in, slice the boiled eggs and add them to the top of the potato salad.
10. Place in refrigerator for 3 - 4 hours.