*Disclaimer - This is a sponsored conversation from Mums the Word Network and Amwell. All opinions are my own.
Do you need a doctor but don't have time to wait for an hour or longer to be seen?
Who American Well Is Video
Save money, time, and yourself. See a doctor now! Moms out of everyone don't have time to be sick, let alone head to the doctor's office. With Amwell, you can see a doctor right away from the comfort of your own home. No more traffic, waiting rooms, or the famous rescheduling- just you, your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and a doctor!
I used the Amwell service to ask about a re-occurring cold as it tends to happen throughout the school year and they said that it will likely always happen as they're around kids at school. And, that if I am concerned at any point and feel like a doctor appointment is needed if it gets worse, to go ahead and make an appointment for a follow up.
Better health is now in the palm of your hands - with AmWell! You can see a doctor anytime on your iPhone or iPad. Amwell brings healthcare home, so you and your family can feel better, faster. Doctors on Amwell are board certified, with an average of 15 years in practice. They're available 24/7, with no appointment needed.
Do you have a question to ask a doctor? Get the care you need, quicker- some typical issues include:
- Sinus Infection
- Sore throat
- Pink eye
- Sprains and strains
- Respiratory infection
- Weight concerns
- Smoking cessation
All you need to do is choose the type of visit you're looking for and select a provider. Depending on the issue at hand, the doctor can diagnose, suggest a follow up, and prescribe, when appropriate.
Amwell takes your privacy very seriously. Your visit with a doctor IS secure and HIPPA compliant.
I want to share a special $1 coupon code for my readers to have a visit for $1. The code is HEALTHY33, so be sure to use it!
Here are some good reasons to use Amwell:
1. Accessibility. After hours, on weekends and in the middle of the night (24/7, 365 days a year) availibility. This is also great for those people who don't have transportation or don't feel well enough to drive and those who are newly located and don't have providers yet.
2. Lower cost. In office visits cost on average, $82 for first-time patients according to the Healthcare Blue Book. Amwell offers a $49 physician visit - a savings of $33. This is a great option for college students looking for cost-effective healthcare or those who are in between jobs without insurance.
3. Convenience - People are looking for a faster appointment. Now they don't need to schedule an appointment or do they need to wait to be seen, especially if they're on vacation or business travel.
4. Quick prescriptions. People would rather have an online video visit than an in-office visit to obtain common primary care prescriptions.
5. Peace of mind - Rather than self-diagnosing or visiting a social forum for medical advice, users can obtain second opinions directly from board certified licensed doctors.
- Media Kit