I know with having three kids finding things to do within a certain budget can be hard, but it's very doable as well.
What are some fun summer activities that your family does?
Well, we live in a small town and with a growing family it's a little tight sometimes, but we still find plenty to do where we live, without going far. A good piece of advice is when you're going to be out and about, pack a lunch rather than buying out at a fast food place.
Some things our family has done so far this summer and are doing:
1. Camping with cub scouts
3. Going to the lake and having a picnic after swimming
4. Lots of time spent playing at the park. It's a two minute walk and is free!
5. Playing video games at home
6. Cooking out on the grill
7. Going to my in laws house a few times a week
8. Playing with bubbles outside at home
9. Riding their bikes outside
10. Helping Daddy outside when they want to
- Media Kit