*Disclaimer - I received the products in this post from the popular beauty line known as E.L.F. Cosmetics in order to facilitate this review.
Do you still enjoy Elsa from Frozen? Well, E.L.F. Cosmetics has a limited edition collection featuring Disney Frozen. The Elsa Beauty Collection will be available to buy exclusively at Walgreens and Walgreens.com in March 2015!
If you have a girl in your family, then you probably own the movie Frozen and know all about Elsa and Anna. Well, E.L.F. Cosmetics has a limited edition Elsa Beauty Collection that can be found on their website.
This limited edition includes the following products with prices:
- Elsa Snow and Ice Beauty Book ($12.99) - This all in one beauty book includes all the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite fairy tale Elsa look. The collectible item features a step-by-step guide to create Elsa the Princess or Elsa the Snow Queen look with 8 eyeshadow colors, 1 face highlighting powder, 1 shimmer pencil, 1 eyeliner pencil, 1 lip color, and 1 eyeshadow brush.
- Elsa Glam Eyeshadow Compact ($6.99) - This mix and match compact lets you custom blend your look to celebrate every enchanted occasion. These ultra-silky and lustrous eyeshadows go on smooth and are easy to build upon for a flawless finish.
- Elsa Icicle Face Palette ($6.99) - For a just-stepped out of the cold glow, use the blush for a flush of color on the cheek or the bronzer for defined, contoured cheekbones. Complete your look with a touch of highlighter for an effervescent Elsa look!
- Elsa Super Glossy Lip Shine ($2.99) - Shine bright with this glossy formula, which is perfect to wear alone or layered over your favorite lipstick for an extra boost! The on-the-go tube is great for an easy application anywhere and anytime!
- Elsa Icing Eyeshadow & Eyeliner ($6.99) - Smooth like ice, this unique gel formula glides on for a perfect long-lasting eyeshadow or eyeliner. Enriched with Vitamin E to help nourish and hydrate the delicate eye area, you can dip a brush into the pot and apply along the lash line for a rich-looking eyeliner or use your and buff over eyelid for a vibrant all-over shadow look.
- Media Kit