Do you or a child you know need a great quality dresser that is very sturdy for clothes?
I was thrilled when the mail man arrived with my dresser from Delta Children! I am expecting our 3rd child in early June, so this is definitely being used for baby clothes for him or her. The picture on the website doesn't do this dresser justice! As you can see, it's a 6 drawer dresser. This beautiful dresser can be found on their website HERE. It's called the Canton / Eclipse Dresser Black. It's the prettiest dresser I have seen, honestly. I absolutely love it, and can't wait for it to get a lot more use from it when our baby gets here.
Today, my husband and son (almost 7) helped put the dresser together so that I could do my review. They were constantly working on it for the most part too, so you know it's a great one to get. The retail value I have found online for this particular dresser made by Delta Children is $249 - 250. This is a beautifully made black dresser from Delta Children. Our son loved helping his daddy put this dresser together, on Sunday morning. The end result = great.
It took about 2 1/2 hours from the start of putting it together until it was fully a 6 drawer dresser. My husband is really good at putting things together, and he didn't seem to have a very hard time doing it with his cordless drill, just by following the directions provided.
Isn't it beautiful? I absolutely LOVE this dresser and can't wait to use it daily! Our kids and I already put baby clothes in it that are newborn and 0 - 3 months, and 3 - 6 months that were in a storage container, just to clear some extra space in the house. It filled up most of the 6 drawers of the dresser actually, because of how much clothes we have from when our kids were babies, and will of course be re-using a lot of them for this baby. Of course we will have to go back and go through the gender clothes that are needed when we find out if it's a boy or girl in January, but for now the clothes we have in it will do, because they're not being used.
This dresser has some great information to go with it that helps with how it can work:
- The smooth surface top can double as a bedside table or even a bedroom TV stand
- The versitality of this dresser makes it where you can use it for infants up to adulthood due to the amount of space it provides
- It has a strong and sturdy wood contruction
- It has a smooth metal glide system with safety stops which prevents drawers from pulling out
- Has an easy to clean surface
- Made of solid wood and wood composites
- Has a non-toxic finish tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- Imported from Asia