*Disclaimer - I received this machine from Capresso in order to facilitate this review for my readers.
Do you, family, or friends love coffee or espresso? This would make a great Christmas gift for a family member or friend.
I received the 4 Cup Espresso and Cappucino Machine for reviewing purposes to start off my Christmas Guide for my blog. How many of you love coffee or just want a nice cappucino sometimes? Well, with this machine you can have the best of both worlds in just one machine, that is good for 4 cups of your favorite drink. The powerful steam / boiler reduces warm up time to less than two minutes, producing 2 - 4 cappucinos or lattes in less than 5 minutes! The price of this lovely machine is $59.99 on their website.
Personally, my husband used his left over coffee grounds to make his drink, and while it took a bit to get the machine to heat up, and figure it out it turned out pretty good. I am not a coffee drinker, and he is on occasion, but he did drink it for this review. I do however love hot chocolate, so that's what I prepared the hot water for in my case. This machine would be best for a regular coffee or latte drinker, not an occassional one as it's a fairly big machine.
Some features of this machine are:
- It's a 4 cup high tech steam / boiler system
- The boiler cap has a built in safety valve
- The unique coffee / steam selector lets you move from coffee to steaming and also to adjust coffee strength to your taste
- The swivel frother with adjustable steam output is great for frothing or steaming milk to prepare your lattes and cappucinos
- It has an illuminated on / off switch
- The glass carafe is dishwasher safe
- It has a removable dip tray for easy clean up
- This machine has the ability to make hot water for tea, hot chocolate, cafe Americanos, and other hot beverages
- About Me