In an effort to provide stylish and adaptable products that help parents to care, protect, and nurture their babies, Urbini launched as a new brand with it’s first three products in the US debuting at Walmart stores earlier last year. Among them, was The Omni 3-in-One Travel System, which offers a variety of strolling options as your baby grows from nesting in an infant car seat, to relaxing in the cozy bassinet, to riding forward or parent facing in the convertible stroller seat. In it’s popularity at Walmart stores and online, the Omni 3-in-One Travel System sold out in just one month when first released and is now back in stock for other moms to enjoy this versatile product! Check Urbini Baby out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- The Omni 3-in-1 Travel System offers a variety of stroller options with its numerous capabilities.
- Babies can lay comfortably in the detachable Petal Infant Car Seat or stay cozy in the built-in bassinet.
- Toddlers can ride forward or parent facing in the convertible stroller seat.
- Urbini products are sold exclusively at Walmart stores and Walmart.com
The other two strollers that Urbini Baby offers are:
- The Hummingbird is the world’s lightest full-featured stroller with a one handed closing capability.
- The Touri includes a stroller and Petal Infant Car Seat creating the ultimate on-the-go travel system.
When do you find a lightweight, easy to close stroller to be the most useful?
I know for me, I use to love to run but couldn't find a good running stroller. I finally found a good double jogging stroller that fit really well in the back of our former van, and it worked well.