*Disclaimer - I received the product in this post from Beyond Bedding in order to facilitate this review for my readers.
Does your child have a twin bed and need more bedding? If so, then Beyond Bedding is the place to shop!
Our review of the Pretty Pony 4 Piece Twin Comforter Set:
My daughter saw me browsing through the Beyond Bedding website and asked to pick a Pretty Pony bedding set out, so I requested it and received it shortly after. This is a beautifully made comforter set in the design of the pretty pony. My daughter is 5 years old and loves ponies, so I knew this would be a great choice for her to have on her bed. She loves her bed set and uses it almost every night! The window valance when I place it in, will be perfect for her bedroom size. I highly recommend this comforter set to anyone who has a little girl that loves horses and ponies. It's a great investment to have a beautiful bed set. I absolutely love the colors and the way that they blend in perfectly with the design of ponies. Unlike a lot of twin bedding sets that she has had before, this one is easy to wash and will not ruin by the machine, as well as it's made to be non allergenic, which is a big plus to bedding.
Some information about this comforter set you will want to know:
- The price of this comforter set is $119.99 on their website
- The material it's made of is: solid cottons, plaid print, and soft microsuede
- This set includes: twin comforter, twin standard sham, twin bedskirt, and window valance
- Sizing of the comforter is 62" x 82"
- Sizing of the standard sham is 20" x 26"
- Sizing of the twin bed skirt is a dust ruffle
- Sizing of the window valance is 54" x 15"
- This set is made by Sweet JoJo Designs and each of the pieces is non-allergenic and machine washable for repeat use
- Media Kit