Here's the prepaid visa card that I received from Card.com with $25 on it for reviewing purposes. I love prepaid visa cards, but this one I opened it and it stated that you have a $5.99 monthly fee if $800 isn't kept on card, so I used up the balance for the card, I chopped it up and trashed it.
I decided to get my family some dinner at Domino's, so I used the coupon I had for a Buy One Large pizza and get 1 medium free. I have $3.50 left on my card. Dinner was good!
More information about how Card.com works:
This is NOT a gift card, so you cannot gift this to someone, as it's more like a bank account because it's connected to your SSN, which is not what I thought it was prior to pitching the company as the previous rep for the company didn't explain much to me at all which is why I'm re-doing my post for them to clarify the root of the company of Card.com :)
Their fees are EXTREMELY competitive with other prepaid debit cards and alternative bank cards. At $5.95/month and FREE activation, FREE reloading and FREE access to over 22,000 ATMs, their card beats out other top named prepaid cards fee-wise.
Here are some things that Card.com offers:
- They offer quick and easy direct deposit and Bill Pay, and it's FREE too!
- No overdraft fees - never goes negative!
- You can use it like a normal debit card, anywhere visa is accepted.
- Easy application process -- 100% approved and no credit check.
- Quick turn around, order you card, you get it days later.
- Includes Visa Zero Liability Protection and 100% FDIC insurance
- Over 500 cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: