- It increases the number of viewers to each post when you take the time to place labels on your posts. If you don't, you're really limiting how many and who is able to view the posts you publish on your website.
- It's easier to manage your website when you use specific keywords for your posts.
- Short tail which is basically only 3 keywords placed together
- Long tail which is placing 4 or more keywords together
- On the right hand side of the New Post page, you will see Post Settings and directly under that is a tab called labels. Click on that tab and you'll see a blank white box.
- You can add up to 20 labels/keywords
- Once you have added all of the keywords that you want the post to have, there is a button that says Done. Click on that and then publish your blog post!
- You will find that once you start labeling all of your blog posts, that you get a lot more views to each post. I know when I didn't add any keywords in the beginning of my blogging career, I got close to no views at all, but since I started adding keywords, I get a lot of hits to most of my posts now.
I hope that this How to Tutorial for Keywords/Labels has helped you learn a little more about blogging to have your posts viewed a lot more. Feel free to share this post with any of your Facebook groups, friends, and even on your own blog.