Ingredients you'll need:
- Between 4 - 6 large baking potatoes
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of shredded cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon of powdered ranch and garlic
- Preheat oven at 325 for 5 - 10 minutes until hot.
- Place potatoes cut in oven for about 1 hour until a little soft
- Take the insides of the potatoes out and place in a pan and cook it on the stove for a few minutes and mix it all together and place back into the potatoes
- Place the bacon around each potato to cook it
- When the potatoes are done, let them cool for 10 minutes or so
This is a great cookout choice for a side! They taste amazing. I had them for the first time a week or so ago when my husband's ex step daughter cooked them for us.
- Media Kit