AMF Summer Unplugged is an awesome way to get kids away from the TV and into a bowling alley to have some fun with friends and family! I know when I was a kid, we did a lot of bowling with AMF and it's a lot of fun and I'd love to take my kids there too, so they can!
AMF Summer Unplugged is gonna be a lot of fun for kids and parents of all ages! This will give each of your kids ages 15 and under, 2 FREE games every day who are registered in the Summer Unplugged program! How awesome is that?? Bowling shoes aren't included but don't cost much at all! Sign up here to get your kids signed up for the AMF Summer Unplugged program!
Information about the program:
- You can register up to 6 kids in the program.
- If you need to add more children, you'll need to make a new account with an alternate email address.
All about the Summer Pass!
- Adults won't be left out either! You can purchase an AMF Pass for only $34.95 and it includes 2 games per day for the pass owner, and up to 3 guests ages 16 and up.
- Shoe rental isn't included
- One sign up is all that's needed! No coupons need to be printed or emailed. Just show them your membership card or your name at your local AMF center and you're good to go!
How long does the duration of the Summer Unplugged program and Summer Pass last?
May 13 - September 2, 2013
Questions for my followers:
1. What is your favorite summer activities to do with your kids and family that doesn't involve a television or being bored as you know a lot of kids tend to say they are these days???
2. What are some good bowling tips that you or someone you know has that you can share?